Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

e of CTVs hit origina

in Allgemeines 15.11.2019 06:19
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Bayern Munich forward Julian Green wants to play for the U.S. national team and has applied to FIFA to change his association from Germany. The 18-year-old, who was born in Tampa, Fla., played for Germany in three qualifiers for the 2014 European Under-19 Championship, making his debut last Oct. 10 against Belarus and getting assists two days later against Latvia and on Oct. 15 versus Scotland. He made his professional debut for Bayern on Nov. 27 as an 88th-minute substitute in a Champions League match at CSKA Moscow. FIFA since 2009 has allowed a one-time change in national team affiliation for a player who has appeared in an official match for a youth national team as long as the player had dual citizenship at the time. "We are absolutely thrilled," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said in a statement Tuesday. "He is a very special talent. We wanted him to feel comfortable with our program and listen to his heart when making this decision." Green trained with the U.S. team in Germany this month ahead of its exhibition game against Ukraine. "Obviously this was a big decision, and I spent a long time discussing it with my family," Green said in a statement issued by the U.S. Soccer Federation. "I was born in Florida and my father still lives there, so I have deep roots in the U.S. Im very proud to be representing the United States. "A big part of the decision was the experience I had in Frankfurt. All the players were super nice and welcomed me from the beginning. Clint Dempsey gave me a jersey with my name on it, and the way they supported me gave me a lot of belief. The coaches have shown a lot of trust in me, and now I hope to do everything I can to earn a spot on the World Cup roster." Green has been invited to the U.S. training camp ahead of an April 2 exhibition against Mexico in Glendale, Ariz. He will become the latest German-American to join the U.S. program under Klinsmann, following Jermaine Jones, Fabian Johnson, Daniel Williams, Timmy Chandler and Alfredo Morales. Klinsmann played for Germanys team that won the 1990 World Cup and the 1996 European Championship, and he coached Germany to third place in the 2006 World Cup. He moved to California after retiring as a player in 1998 and replaced Bob Bradley as U.S. coach three years ago. Fake Vans Online . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Fake Vans Store . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. http://www.fakevans.com/fake-vans-sk8/ . The Spanish champions decision not to sign a defender during the January transfer window may have backfired after Valencia took advantage of a lethargic, uninspired effort by its hosts at the Camp Nou, where former Spain coach Luis Aragones -- who previously coached the Catalan side -- was honoured after his death on Saturday. Cheap Fake Vans . -- Joe Thornton scored the tiebreaking goal with 5:39 left in regulation to help the San Jose Sharks overcome a two-goal deficit to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-3 on Thursday night. Fake Vans Free Shiping . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season.On Mondays episode of CTVs hit original series The Listener, Special Olympics Canada athletes guest star as themselves, perfecting their moves in a basketball practice session. Oakvilles Kevin James, a 10-year veteran of Special Olympics programs, showcases his skills on the court - representing the transformative power and joy that sport reveals in athletes with intellectual disabilities. The high spirits on the court soon turn sour when Ozs neighbours daughter Emma learns that her father, Buddy Carlyle was killed during an apparent home invasion.dddddddddddd. As Toby and Michelle investigate, they discover Buddy led a double life and was responsible for a plane hijacking that netted millions in antique bullion. His newly-revealed wealth means that Emma is in imminent danger, and the IIB team decides the best course of action is to stake out her fathers wake The episode named The Fugitive can be seen on CTV, Monday at 9pm et/pt with an encore presentation on Saturday, July 26 at 9pm et/pt. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen