Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

acks are high on TS

in Allgemeines 11.09.2019 04:54
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Rafael Nadal is back -- and its all about his back. Top-ranked Nadal injured his back warming up for the final of the Australian Open almost three weeks ago, eventually losing against Stanislas Wawrinka -- a match he was an overwhelming favourite to win. Nadal has practiced little since then, getting treatment at home in Mallorca. His first test comes in next weeks Rio Open, a new stop on the ATP Tour. "Well have to see how it goes," he said Friday. "I hope I can tolerate it." Nadal knows the clock is ticking. He made a comeback last season from a left knee injury, which kept him out of the 2012 London Olympics. Hes won 13 Grand Slams. Hes one behind Pete Sampras, and hes closing in on Roger Federers record of 17. Hes sure one got away in Australia. "In Australia I lost a good opportunity to add another Grand Slam," Nadal said. "It didnt happen. The opportunities are not infinite. They have an expiration date." Nadal has played more than 11 years as a professional, perhaps sustaining some injuries because of his big swings and attacking temperament. "I heard a lot of times in my career that I will have a shorter career because of my style of game," he said. "I really think its something that will not happen. If I stopped today, I already will have more than 11 years on tour." The Spaniard said hes still motivated, positive about the 2014 season. "I cannot predict the future for how long I will be here competing well," he said. "I cant say when thats going to end. The only thing I can say is today I feel happy about what I am doing. I am feeling motivation mentally to keep playing, to keep competing well." Hell be 30 when the 2016 Rio Olympics begin. He called winning gold in the 2008 Beijing Olympics "one of the best experiences" of his career. "It was a very hard moment for me when I made the decision not to play the Olympic Games in London," Nadal said. "After that, I always say my goal is to arrive to the 2016 Olympic Games here in Rio." Robert Woods Youth Jersey . The Thunder earned the Game 1 win with a 100-86 victory Saturday night. Oklahoma City dominated the first half and led by 22 at the break, but saw its lead shrink to just two points in the fourth quarter. David Long Rams Jersey . The former world No. 1 Djokovic, who is the top seed here despite being ranked No. 2, snuck past 35-year-old Czech showman Radek Stepanek in four high- quality sets, 6-4, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), on Centre Court. Djokovic appeared relieved when he converted on his first match point by swatting a cross-court forehand winner that just caught the line to end an affair that featured only two service breaks. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-nolan-cromwell-rams-jersey/ . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Gerald Everett Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. Nolan Cromwell Womens Jersey .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. Jadeveon Clowney and a trio of quarterbacks are high on TSN.cas Top Draft Prospects list early in the evaluation proccess.dddddddddddd. See the full list of prospects and help select the TSN.ca Readers Mock Draft on TSN.ca. ' ' '. Wesley Matthews added 16 points and Damian Lillard scoredd 13 with 11 assists for the Blazers, who have lost seven of their last nine games.dddddddddddd While Aldridge was named to his fourth consecutive All-Star Game, Lillard was left off the team after making it last year and despite being seen as worthy, he didnt take the snub lightly, saying in an Instagram post that he felt disrespected by not being selected. Neither team led by more than six in the game. The Hawks took the lead for good on Horfords jumper midway through the fourth quarter. Later, Horfords rebound and Teagues long pass over the defense led to a dunk for Millsap at the other end to make it a six-point game with 1:30 remaining. The Blazers were never closer than four after that. It was a very competitive game, said Portland coach Terry Stotts. Both teams made runs but they made more plays at the end of the game than we did. Earlier, Aldridge scored 21 points in a tight first half and the Blazers shot over 55 percent from the field, but led just 51-50 at the break. Each team led by five in the third quarter as the game remained competitive. Portland built a 68-63 advantage at one point after a 15-5 run led by Aldridge and Lillard. Game Notes Hawks guard Shelvin Mack remains out with a left calf strain ... Atlanta has beaten the Blazers twice during the winning streak, also winning in Portland on Jan. 3 to snap a three-game losing streak in the series ... The Blazers will end a road trip Saturday in Milwaukee. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen