Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

urrendered her Aus

in Allgemeines 12.09.2019 04:52
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

ATLANTA - New England offensive co-ordinator Josh McDaniels said Monday his interview for the Atlanta Falcons coaching vacancy was fine.McDaniels also interviewed with the San Francisco 49ers last week. In his weekly conference call, he described the interviews as initial meetings.They were fine, McDaniels said. Its part of the process and (youre) always obviously privileged that anybody wants to speak with you about anything like that.The Falcons are expected to interview former Jets coach Rex Ryan on Tuesday. Ryan had two interviews with Atlanta before the team hired Mike Smith in 2008.Smith was fired last week following a 6-10 finish in 2014.McDaniels would bring another Patriots connection to an Atlanta franchise already heavily influenced by New Englands philosophies.Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff was New Englands director of college scouting before he came to Atlanta in 2008.Scott Pioli was hired as Atlantas assistant general manager last year. Pioli was director of player personnel for the Patriots from 2000-08, including six years with Dimitroff.Dimitroffs future with the Falcons could be determined by the direction of the coach search.Falcons owner Arthur Blank said last week hell reassess the front office, including Dimitroff, after the coach is hired.Everything relative to football operations outside of coaching is up for scrutiny and discussion, Blank said. We havent finished that process.Dimitroff is part of the coach search. However, the Falcons have hired the Korn Ferry search firm and added former Chiefs and Eagles executive Joe Banner as a consultant.It is possible a more established coach such as Ryan could ask for more authority in personnel decisions than a first-time head coach.Blank said experience as a head coach is not important, in my view. He said there will not be a question about authority after the coach is hired.This will not be a power struggle, Blank said. It will not be an issue of who has the final say.McDaniels said he is focused on preparing for this weeks playoff game against Baltimore.Asked if he wants to remain under consideration with the Falcons and 49ers, he said Honestly, I just had an initial meeting with them and it hasnt really gone any farther in any direction. ... Im sure theyll do what they need to do on their end, and Im sure those things will take care of themselves in the future.Meanwhile, Arizona coach Bruce Arians said the Falcons, Bears and Jets have requested permission to interview Cardinals defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles.Bowles can be interviewed this week following the Cardinals loss to Carolina in the playoffs. Similarly, Detroit defensive co-ordinator Teryl Austin is available for interviews following the Lions playoff loss to the Cowboys.The Falcons also interviewed Broncos offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase on Friday and former Bills coach Doug Marrone on Monday, according to multiple reports.Marrone, who opted out of his contract with the Bills following a 9-7 season, is a former assistant coach at Georgia Tech and Georgia and a former Syracuse head coach.Smith had a 66-46 regular-season record in seven seasons, including two NFC South titles. The Falcons won only one of five playoff games with Smith. Following winning records in each of Smiths first five seasons, Atlanta was only 10-22 the last two years.Ryan was 46-50 in six seasons with the Jets. He was 4-2 in the post-season with AFC championship game appearances in each of his first two years.___Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___AP Sports Writers Howard Ulman in Foxborough, Massachusetts, and Bob Baum in Tempe, Arizona, contributed to this report. Ben Powers Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Justin Tucker Womens Jersey .m. on Friday. Granger was acquired from the Indiana Pacers last Thursday for Evan Turner and Lavoy Allen, but never played a minute for Philadelphia. The 76ers also received a 2015 second-round draft pick in the deal. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-marquise-brown-ravens-jersey/ . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Marquise Brown Womens Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. Justice Hill Jersey . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic.EASTBOURNE, England -- Top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland failed to reach the second round of the Aegon International when she was beaten 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) by Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia on Monday. But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4. Former champion Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark also won, beating Australian Samantha Stosur 7-5, 6-4. Radwanska won the grass-court tournament in 2008, but she has since fallen in the first round four times and not won a match at Eastbourne since she reached the quarterfinals in 2011. Despite her early exit, Radwanska was not too concerned about her lack of match preparation for Wimbledon. In 2012 after a first-round defeat she went on to reach the Wimbledon final, and last year after an opening-round loss she reached the semifinals there. "The first match (on grass) is always tricky," she said. "Well, it was a great match before Wimbledon to get used to it ... I just hope I can do the same good results (at Wimbledon) this year." Wozniacki had to recover a break of serve at the beginning of each set to defeat Stosur but felt comfortable to be back on a surface which netted her the 2009 title at Eastbourne as well as the junior trophy at Wimbledon. Following her first round defeat at Roland Garros, Wozniacki enjoyyed a break in Miami with family and friends, including Serena Williams.dddddddddddd "That was a lot of fun," Wozniacki said. "Serena and I had a good time with some of our other friends ... I came back home and I worked hard every day four, five hours a day. My game is in good shape." Eastbourne also features No. 8 Victoria Azarenka of Belarus. A former No. 1, a left foot injury restricted her to just one match since she surrendered her Australian Open title in the quarterfinals in January. Drawn to face Italian Camila Giorgi in her opening match on Tuesday, Azarenka said, "Its not important for me whos going to be on the other side. I just want to see what I can do, and just see how to raise my level from there." Everyones mind inevitably is on Wimbledon, which begins next week, but second-seeded Petra Kvitova, who reached the Eastbourne final in 2011 before going on to claim the Wimbledon title, is determined to keep her focus on this week. "Of course, I want to play the best that I can to get used to the grass and everything before Wimbledon, but Im taking this tournament as a very big one," Kvitova said. "Its a very tough draw. Everybody wants to be successful here." In the mens event, Frenchman Jeremy Chardy beat former two-time champion Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 6-4, 6-4, sixth-seeded Gilles Simon of France defeated Australian qualifier Chris Guccione 7-6 (2), 6-4 and American Sam Querrey beat Britains Kyle Edmund 7-6 (5), 6-3. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen