Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

st not ready to play defensively. I take respo

in Allgemeines 26.09.2019 05:13
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Dallas Mavericks had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, but theyll try to get back into the winners circle Sunday evening when the Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to American Airlines Center. The Mavs fell at home to the Phoenix Suns Friday night, 118-106. Dallas was done in by a terrible first quarter which saw the team allow 40 points. The Suns shot 69.6 percent from the field in the first quarter en route to a 13-point lead. When you start out giving up a 40-point first quarter, youre just not ready to play defensively. I take responsibility for the effort, said head coach Rick Carlisle. I have got to get these guys more ready to play than I did. Monta Ellis ended with 33 points for the Mavericks, who have lost two of three at home. Tyson Chandler and Chandler Parsons each had 15 points, with Chandler also pulling down 18 boards. Dirk Nowitzki returned from a one-game absence with a back issue and only managed 10 points on 2-for-10 shooting. Devin Harris also scored 10 in the defeat. Dallas leads the NBA in scoring at 110.0 ppg, but is 23rd in opponents scoring. The Mavericks have allowed 100-plus points in seven straight and 10 of their last 12. The Bucks will try to avenge a home loss to the Mavericks on Wednesday, the game Nowitzki sat out. Dallas prevailed by two when Ellis hit the game-winner as time expired. That was Milwaukees third consecutive setback, but it bounced back on Friday with a 109-85 home drubbing of the Miami Heat. Kendall Marshall scored 20 points to lead the Bucks past the four-time defending Eastern Conference champions. Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton each scored 14 points for the Bucks, who have won two of their last three on the road. Jerryd Bayless scored 11 of his 12 points in the third quarter for the Bucks, who turned a tight game into a nine-point lead going into the fourth with a 13-2 run that came mostly at the foul line. The Bucks then outscored Miami 29-14 in the fourth, leading by double-digits all the way after Middletons jumper to open the quarter. They shot better than 64 percent in the quarter and over 56 for the game. Our guys shared the ball and knocked down shots, said Bucks coach Jason Kidd. The Mavs have now won four straight against the Bucks and nine of the last 12 encounters. The two squads have split the last four meetings in Dallas, but the Mavs hold a 9-2 advantage since 2003. Ultra Boost Australia . Curtis Davies and Robert Koren secured the victory with goals inside 35 minutes of the fifth-round replay against the second-tier side. NMD R1 Sale Australia . Asdrubal Cabrera had four hits and three RBIs, Michael Brantley also homered and the Indians beat the injury-riddled Minnesota Twins 9-4 Thursday for their first three-game winning streak this season. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/nmd-cs1-shoes-australia.html . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. Wholesale NMD R1 . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). NMD Buy Australia . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Ryan Newman and Michael McDowell crashed hard Sunday in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen International, causing a stoppage just past the midpoint of the 90-lap race. The violent wreck occurred coming out of a sweeping right turn leading to the backstretch on the 2.45-mile road course. Greg Biffle clipped the rear end of Newmans No. 31, setting off an accident involving at least five cars. "Im really sad to see it," Newman said. "They could spend a few million dollars (on SAFER barriers) and make the drivers happy. The safety is not up to NASCAR standards." Newmans Chevrolet spun hard into the Armco barrier lining the track, ripping a big hole in the barriers metal. The car then spun around twice and went back across the racing surface, collecting McDowell in his No. 95, which incurred heavy damage in the rear. "Wrong place at the wrong time," Newman said. "I tried to time it so I could shoot past." "There was nothing I could do," Biffle said. Newman, McDowell and Alex Bowman were treated in the infield care centre and released. The race was red-flagged on Lap 57. "Im good," said McDowell, who was involved in a spectacular crash at Texas in qualifying in 2008. "Glad to walk away from it. I feel blessed. Im not really sure what happened. I didnt have time to adjust and move. I was along for the ride. This time I closed my eyes. It definitely was a wild one. Its amazing to walk away from an accident like tthat and not have any broken bones.dddddddddddd" Daytona International Speedway, which is owned by International Speedway Corp., the same owner of Watkins Glen, recently installed 2,400 feet of Steel and Foam Energy Reduction (SAFER) barriers on the outside wall of the entire frontstretch. Former Daytona 500 champion Kevin Harvick was outspoken after his February crash at the superspeedway, saying the soft walls should be everywhere, especially at high-speed tracks like Daytona and Talladega. Daytona added the extra SAFER barriers in June, but didnt put any on the inside wall where Harvick took a hard hit during the season-opening Daytona 500. Fellow driver Denny Hamlin broke his back in March 2013 after hitting a wall without any SAFER barriers at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California. The speedway has since covered that area with the softer wall. Tracks insist they follow NASCARs safety recommendations. NASCAR says it makes recommendations when it identifies areas that need improvement. The barriers are estimated to cost $500 per foot, which makes installing them everywhere somewhat cost prohibitive. "Theyve had these guard rails for years," Dale Earnhardt Jr. said during the stoppage. "They do the best they can. Were going way faster here than we used to go. When a car comes back on the racetrack, its hard to avoid. I dont know what else they could do. They could put safer walls, SAFER barriers and all that stuff. As far as today, everything held up." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen