Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

193.28 mph. Logano will st

in Allgemeines 29.09.2019 04:12
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

LAS VEGAS -- Joey Logano has won the pole for Sundays NASCAR race at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, turning a qualifying lap at a track-record 193.28 mph. Logano will start on the front row next to Penske Ford teammate Brad Keselowski, who came in second Friday at 193.099. The Penske drivers swept the top two spots for the second straight race, reversing their qualifying finish in Phoenix a week ago. Logano and Keselowski are thriving in NASCARs first three-round Friday session under the new knockout qualifying rules. Clint Bowyer will start third alongside Austin Dillon in fourth. Jimmie Johnson is in fifth. Most of the drivers surpassed the previous track speed record during qualifying. Bowyer says speed records will fall all season with the cars new setups. Nike Vapormax Cz .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Vapormax Plus Pánská . The third-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., was coming off a semifinal appearance at the French Open. She took the opening set before the unseeded American came back for the 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory. http://www.vapormaxlevne.cz/vapormax-flyknit-boty.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Vapormax Off White Cena . - Mike Magee converted two penalty kicks in a 10-minute span of the first half and the Chicago Fire beat Sporting Kansas City 2-1 on Sunday. Vapormax Off White Fake . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half.PEORIA, Ariz. - Jesus Montero was visibly nervous Wednesday as he apologized to his Seattle Mariners teammates and their fans. The catcher-turned-first baseman was joining the team at spring training for the first time since receiving a 50-game suspension after being connected to baseballs Biogenesis performance-enhancing drug investigation. "I want to apologize to the whole organization and all my teammates for what I did last year," Montero said, his voice tinged with emotion. "I know I made a bad mistake last year and I dont know what I was thinking. But Im here right now this year to be better and to help the team to win." Montero is coming off a rough 2013. The catcher was a prized acquisition via trade with the New York Yankees in 2012 but struggled last year with his hitting and defence and was sent down to Triple-A Tacoma, where he was moved to first base. Then came a torn meniscus that required season-ending knee surgery and the suspension. "This was the first time that happened to me. I had six good years in the minor leagues and one good year in the big leagues," Montero said. "Then this happened and it was hard for me and my family. But thank God its in the past already and Im here to move forward and here to be better every day.dddddddddddd" Montero, 24, is on the Mariners 40-man roster but is not guaranteed a spot on the major-league roster going into this season. He said his knee feels much better, but hell have work to do to make the big-league club, or potentially start the year in the minors. Before his statement, several teammates approached Montero in the clubhouse to greet him and welcome him back. "I have to prove to myself, first of all, that I want to be in the big leagues," he said, pledging to continue to learn to play first base and play wherever the organization wants him. "My teammates, theyre really important to me. I want them to be comfortable with me. I dont want them to be mad or be upset. I want everybody to know Im a good person." NOTES: Former Tampa Bay Rays closer Fernando Rodney was in the clubhouse Tuesday morning awaiting a physical. He remained officially unsigned pending the results and had yet to be listed on the teams spring training roster. . Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik, team President Kevin Mather and infielder Robinson Cano are in the Dominican Republic for Thursdays opening of the clubs baseball academy there. The academy sits on 24 acres in the town of Boca Chica. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen