Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

nsider Pierre LeBrun ove

in Allgemeines 05.10.2019 03:36
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

SEATTLE - The Seattle Seahawks had a 24-3 lead over winless Oakland at halftime. The injury-ravaged defending Super Bowl champions ended up barely holding on.This week, came out, played three quarters and then the fourth quarter we took our foot off the pedal or whatnot, Seattle defensive end Cliff Avril said. We just have to be consistent and be able to put a full game together.Seattle escaped with a 30-24 victory Sunday, leaning heavily on Marshawn Lynch and a stingy defence that gave rookie quarterback Derek Carr headaches. Russell Wilson struggled through one of his worst passing games, going 17 of 35 for 179 yards.The Seahawks (5-3) wont look back on this victory with any reverence, other than the ability to grind out their second straight win.Lynch had two first-half touchdown runs and his day would have been much bigger if not for penalties calling back some significant gains. Lynch finished with 143 total yards rushing and receiving and had 26 touches.Its a team game. We played as a team, Lynch said.Oakland (0-8) lost its 14th straight game dating to last season. The Raiders have been competitive, but continue to make critical mistakes they cant overcome. This time it was three first-half turnovers, including Carrs two interceptions.Im just trying to do too much, Carr said. I just needed to settle down. I came in at the half and said Man, I just need to play football. Im here for a reason and I just need to settle down and do my job.Here are other things learned from Seattles victory:IRVINS IMPACT: The past two weeks has shown the potential of Bruce Irvin and why the Seahawks can often live with some of his mistakes.Last week against Carolina, Irvin had two key sacks on Carolinas final possession that displayed his pure pass rush ability. Sunday his pure athleticism was on display. Irvins interception showed everything Carroll has admired about Irvin since he was recruiting him at Southern California. Irvin dropped into coverage and jumped to deflect Carrs pass into the air. He came down and located the ball, grabbing the interception, then used his speed to beat Carr to the pylon for the first touchdown of his career.Tried to be opportunistic and try to make a play when I can. I was just fortunate enough that it bounced straight up and came back down, Irvin said.THIRD PHASE: Oakland was able to get back in it in the second half because of its special teams. Denico Autry blocked Jon Ryans punt on the first possession and Brice Butler recovered the ball in the end zone for a touchdown. It was the first blocked punt for a touchdown against Seattle since 2003 and the second for Oakland in the past two seasons.T.J. Carrie made up for a first-half kickoff return fumble with a 27-yard punt return to set up Carrs first touchdown toss to Rivera late in the third quarter.We needed something to be able to turn the tide a little bit, coach Tony Sparano said.LINE DANCE: Seattles injuries continued to pile up and led to more shuffling especially on the offensive line. Patrick Lewis started at centre because of injuries to Max Unger and Stephen Schilling. Russell Okung was inactive, leaving Alvin Bailey to make his first start at left tackle. Left guard James Carpenter went down in the second half with an ankle injury and was replaced by Garry Gilliam — a tackle. The shuffling up front certainly didnt help Seattles struggling pass game although Carroll didnt want to use that as an excuse for Wilson.He wasnt concerned about that going in and didnt feel it during the game either, Carroll said.SHERMS TURN: Seattles Richard Sherman was patiently waiting for a ball to come his direction that he could make a play on and finally get his first interception of the season.Carr was willing to oblige, attempting a back-shoulder throw for Andre Holmes. Sherman had better position and was able to pull the ball in with his left hand. It was his first interception since Week 16 of last season and was welcomed after going through games earlier this season where he wasnt even thrown at.Just waiting. There hasnt been a year yet I havent got one, Sherman said. I knew eventually; if youre out there long enough and youre in position and youre playing the game the way you are supposed to, the football Gods will get what you need.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Stitched China Jerseys .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. China Jerseys Online . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said. https://www.chinajerseysreview.com/ . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. China Jerseys Outlet . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics. China Jerseys Review . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City.Injured Tampa Bay Lightning star Steven Stamkos said hes feeling better after taking a day off from practice on Monday because his leg didnt feel right. Stamkos took to the ice at the Air Canada Centre on Tuesday morning - where the Lightning prepared to face the Toronto Maple Leafs - wearing a regular blue jersey and skated for about 20 minutes. "It felt a lot better today," Stamkos said after the skate. "Just pain in certain areas. The bone is really strong, the x-rays look good - its more soft tissue issues." Stamkos added that he still hopes to get games under his belt before the Olympic break and also discussed the possibility of playing in Sochi even if he doesnt play an NHL game first. "The objective is to play a game (in the NHL), that would be something I would really love to do," he explained to the large scrum of reporters. "But if thats not the case, theres going to be another discussion about whether or not Im still going to be on that team if I cant play a game. Weve had brief discussions about that, its more or less been Well cross that bridge when (if) we need to." Team Canada executive director Steve Yzerman just happens to be his NHL general manager in Tampa and Stamkos is prepared to have a discussion with him on all of his options. "If we have to sit down a couple of days before we have to leave for the Olympics, we can be honest with each other," Stamkos said of his eventual chat with Yzerman. "If I say that Im at the level I think I need to be at to competee at the Olympics, I think hes going to have the trust in me that I can go over there and play at that level.ddddddddddddBut at the end of the day, I have to be honest with him. If I say Im not ready, obviously Im not going to go." When asked about Stamkos comments that going to Sochi without playing an NHL game was a possibility, Yzerman confirmed its among the different options, again very much depending on where he is physically. "Were not going to rule anything out," Yzerman told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun over on the phone Tuesday. "We dont really have to jump to any conclusions yet. Its one step at a time. A week ago he had the X-Ray at the 10-week mark and the doctors advised him to increase the intensity of his workouts on and off the ice and see how he responds to that. So thats what hes done for the last week. Hes still hopeful to play at some point next week but we dont know yet if thats realistic or not. "Once he gets home from the trip hell meet again with the doctors and see what they come up with at that point. But until hes cleared for a game, whether its prior to leaving or not, theres not much really to say, but were going to keep all the options open and make the appropriate decisions when the time comes." Stamkos fractured the tibia in his right leg in a Nov. 11 game against the Boston Bruins and underwent surgery the following day. He had 14 goals and 23 points in 17 games before the injury. The Lightnings final game before the Olympic break is Saturday, Feb. 8 against the Detroit Red Wings. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen