Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

and get some fun

in Allgemeines 10.10.2019 04:53
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

The Buffalo Sabres have traded goalie Jaroslav Halak and a third-round draft pick to the Washington Capitals in exchange for goaltender Michal Neuvirth and Rostislav Klesla. Halak, 28, has appeared in 40 games with the St. Louis Blues this season recording a 24-9-4 record, with a 2.23 goals against average and a .917 save percentage. He was acquired by the Sabres on Feb. 28 as part of the five-player deal that sent Ryan Miller to the Blues. He is currently in the final year of a four-year, $15 million contract he signed prior to the 2010-11 season and is slated to become an unrestricted free agent this summer. Halak was selected in the ninth round (271st overall) of the 2003 NHL Entry Draft by the Montreal Canadiens. He has appeared in 260 career games with the Blues and Canadiens, posting a 139-81-26 record with a 2.38 goals-against average. The Slovakian has represented his country on numerous occasions including the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, where he backstopped his team to a quarter-final upset over Sweden en route to a fourth-place finish. He was selected to represent Slovakia at the 2014 Olympic in Sochi, Russia where his team finished 11th. Klesla, 31, has scored one goal and three assists in 25 games with the Phoenix Coyotes this season. In 659 career games with the Coyotes and Columbus Blue Jackets, the Czech defender has scored 48 goals and 111 assists. He was traded alongside Chris Brown and a fourth round pick to the Capitals in exchange for Martin Erat and John Mitchell on Mar. 4. He was originally selected fourth overall by the Blue Jackets at the 2000 NHL Entry Draft. Klesla is in the final year of a three-year deal worth an average annual value of $2.975 million. Neuvirth, 25, has posted a 4-6-2 record in 13 games with the Capitals this season, alongside a .914 save percentage and a 2.82 goals-against average. Originally selected in the second round (34th overall) by the Capitals at the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, Neuvirth has appeared in 134 career games with the Capitals, posting a 59-41-13 record along with a 2.67 GAA and a .910 save percentage. The Czech netminder has one year remaining on a two-year deal he signed with the Capitals prior to the 2014-15 season worth an average annual value of $2.5 million. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Stitched Soccer Jerseys .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. https://www.fakesoccerjerseys.com/ . NORRIS COLE (Heat): Its funny, you watch a guy play and now really produce and it just jumps off the page at you - why? You put a young player with potential in a winning environment where there is veteran leadership, outstanding coaching and management and a way that things are done and its a wonderful environment for growth, improvement in a climate of constant accountability and expectation of achievement/production. Soccer Jerseys China . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around.JENNINGS, Mo. - The St. Louis Rams players who did the Hands Up, Dont Shoot gesture treated residents of nearby Ferguson to some holiday cheer on Friday.Tight end Jared Cook and wide receivers Tavon Austin, Kenny Britt, Stedman Bailey and Chris Givens donated $10,000 and participated in the inaugural holiday event co-sponsored by the St. Louis Urban League.The players scoured racks of coats for kids, searching for the right sizes, and posed for photos and signed hundreds of autographs.We just want to give back to the community, Britt said. Hopefully, this is not just a one-year deal. Hopefully, we keep it going.Players helped purchase toys, coats, gloves, hats, non-perishable food and necessities such as shampoo and detergent. The kids and adults filed through the Urban League office in Jennings, Missouri, which is adjacent to Ferguson.Its what its all about, Bailey said. A happy holiday season.Cook was reluctant to accept any credit.The things you do for people dont need to be noticed all the time, Cook said. This is from the heart.The players couldnt recall ever getting this chance as kids when their parents were struggling to make ends meet. They knew what it would have meant.It would have definitely lit up my eyes and changed my day, changed my Christmas, Britt said. My father is a big football fan and thats all hes watching when he comes home from work, and to meet a football player, it would have been so amazing.Givens remembered when he was a boy in Mississippi, he met Mark McGwire. The slugger told his mothher to never let me stop playing baseball.ddddddddddddSeeing the smiles on their faces, it takes you back, Givens said. Its humbling.With a half-hour remaining in the 1 1-2-hour event, about a hundred residents were still lined up outside in temperatures in the high 30s.Its a long, long line, Cook said. Too long.Carey Phillips of Jennings wore a pink Hands Up shirt while keeping track of her five children.Its very tough, very hard, Phillips said. Its great that the Rams are doing this so I can pay my bills and get some fun stuff, too.The area has been hit hard by protests, looting and unrest in the months since the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown, who is black, by Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, who is white.I got to take a picture with Tavon Austin, said Markisa Dixon of nearby Dellwood. I dont have a favourite player, but I love the way he runs. This is a true blessing.The Rams wrap up their home schedule Sunday against the New York Giants. On Saturday, Cook will be an honorary chair for a holiday party at the Edward Jones Dome for more than 3,000 children.Running back Benny Cunningham, quarterback Austin Davis, safety T.J. McDonald and team mascot Rampage will make an appearance at the Motion for Kids event, a partnership with the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.The event began in 1992 to benefit area children with a parent in the state legal system, and the Rams have been involved since 2001.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen