Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

ing the 2011 Hassan 11 Tro

in Allgemeines 16.10.2019 05:44
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

The New York Rangers will try to take a commanding 3-0 series lead and push the Montreal Canadiens to the brink of elimination in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Final on Thursday at Madison Square Garden in New York. After erasing a 3-1 series deficit against the Penguins in the second round though, the Rangers know that things can change quickly in a best-of-seven series. Theyre not about to look ahead or become complacent thanks to that experience and the winning pedigree of their veteran leaders. "Plays happen fast; emotional swings happen fast, penalties happen fast and different things do because everything is magnified," Rangers forward Brian Boyle pointed out. "So if you can kind of keep your heart rate at a steady level, I think its beneficial. "But people talk about the whole experience of the playoffs, winning it all or just getting to the finals and we have some people that have been through it. Thats kept everybody on an even keel and trying to work for that next goal and that next win. Thats what we need to continue to do." After being shut out in Games 2 and 3 of that second-round series against Pittsburgh and then mustering just 15 shots in their 4-2 loss in Game 4, the Rangers used that leadership to do some soul-searching and havent lost since. "We got a group in here that no matter what, were gonna play and were gonna play hard," said Boyle, who has four points in the playoffs. "Thats something that came when things changed after Game 4 in that last series. That feeling stuck with us for two days. Teams have had bad losses, Ive had bad losses but theres nothing quite like that one. But the way weve rallied together through adversity, every guy in this room, its got us to here. But we still got quite a bit of that mountain left to climb." Thats why they plan to be ready for a Montreal team that is in a similar state to what New York was following that demoralizing Game 4 loss to the Penguins. "Im sure theyre going to be motivated and we need to match that," Boyle said. "Theres mistakes we made and we need to correct those and be even better. We need to be ready and be ready for their best. This is the playoffs and you need four wins to win a series and that doesnt come easily." James Murphy is a freelance reporter who also writes for NHL.com, the Boston Herald and XNsports.com. He covered the Boston Bruins/NHL for last 11 seasons writing for ESPNBoston.com, ESPN.com, NHL.com, NESN.com, the Boston Metro, Insidehockey.com and Le Hockey Magazine. Murphy also currently hosts the radio show "Murphys Hockey Law" heard Saturdays 9-11 AM ET on Sirius/XM NHL Network Radio and 4-6 PM ET on Websportsmedia.com. In addition to that, he is a regular guest TSN 690 in Montreal and Sirius/XM NHL Network Radio as well as a hockey analyst on CTV Montreal. Trey Lyles Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. Manu Ginobili Jersey . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. https://www.spurslockerroom.com/Manu-Ginobili-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. DeMar DeRozan Jersey . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. Tony Parker Jersey . The Marlies centre set up three goals, including the game-winner, as Toronto cruised to a 4-1 victory over the Oklahoma City Barons in American Hockey League action.MOSCOW -- David Horsey of England defeated Irelands Damien McGrane in a playoff on Sunday to win the Russian Open, his first European Tour title in three years. Horsey rallied after making double-bogey on the 12th hole with an eagle on the 17th and then par on the final hole to finish level with McGrane at 13-under 275 at the end of regulation. The Englishman then two-putted for par on the 18th hole in the playoff, while McGrane found a greenside bunker and took a bogey. McGrane made seven birdies in the final round, but failed to close out his first victory in six years in his round of 66. It was the second time in Horseys career that he has been in a playoff and the second time hes come out in front after winning the 2011 Hassan 11 Trophy at Agadir, Morocco, in similar fashion. "Its a big relief to win and very much like my last win in Morocco when I also made a mess of a couple of holes on the back nine," said Horsey.dddddddddddd "But standing on 17 I really didnt know where I was in the tournament so after hitting my ball through to the back of the green I realised I was three behind and needed to do something drastic and quite quickly. "So chipping-in for eagle was a great help and then thought I needed to make birdie at the last but not realising Damien (McGrane) had dropped one there at the last." Horsey led after the opening two rounds and went into the final round tied for the lead. "To win is very special as its been a while since I won in Morocco, and also its been bumpy road along the way since then," he said. Scotlands Scott Jamieson shot a 69 to finish third at 12-under 276 with Sam Hutsby (68) of England another shot back in fourth. Peter Whiteford (75) of Scotland rounded out the top five with a 278. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen