Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

ith 8:03 left in the se

in Allgemeines 16.10.2019 05:51
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

Washington, DC (Sports Network) - A pair of struggling Eastern Conference rivals clash on Saturday as D.C. United welcomes Toronto FC to RFK Stadium. United enters the match riding a two-match losing streak in league play and sits in 10th place in the East with just 13 points from 24 games this season. Last time out, D.C. went toe-to-toe with playoff contenders Montreal Impact put fell by a 2-1 count at Saputo Stadium. D.C. hung around for most of the opening 45 minutes, but Montreal found a break through two minutes before the break when Justin Mapp crossed low to the penalty spot from the right flank, and Felipes dummy fooled Uniteds center backs, leaving the ball for Marco Di Vaio to curl a right-footed strike into the top corner of Bill Hamids net. The home side drew level nine minutes from time when promising young striker Conor Doyle when he pounced on a Luis Silva through ball on the outside left and beat Montreal goalkeeper Troy Perkins at the far post. But it was Di Vaio that put the Impact back in front when he curled a beauty past a powerless Hamid just two minutes later to secure three points for his side. Additionally, United head coach Ben Olsen will not be on the touchline as he will serve a suspension for an altercation with Montreal head coach Marco Schallibaum. "I hate to make this about me because we all have learned a lot from an organizational standpoint," Olsen said. "Players, coaches, maybe front office, fans, we all have gone through this together. And that is what Im proud of is that were still hanging in there and were still trying to get better each day and we found ourselves in a final, still." Toronto. meanwhile, is coming off a 2-0 defeat to the Columbus Crew at Crew Stadium last week and sit in ninth place in the Eastern Conference with 20 points from 24 matches. Toronto fell behind last time out 19 minutes into the match as Chad Barson found Bernardo Anor with a cross, and he fired a shot into Toronto goalkeeper Joe Bendik. The rebound popped out to Federico Higuain and he slotted it home. Higuain completed his brace in the 67th minute when he floated a perfectly placed chip over the Toronto goalkeeper. "Our defenders were not really treating the ball with respect and keeping it," Toronto head coach Ryan Nelsen said of his teams effort. "When we did keep it for like four or five passes, generally something half decent happened. We werent at the office. Im not going to single out anybody but I think everybody, from one to eleven, wasnt that great." In 16 all-time meetings between the sides, United holds a 10-4-2 advantage, including a 4-2-2 mark at home. Cincinnati Reds Gear . -- Nick Bjugstad snapped out of his scoring slump and spoiled Drew MacIntyres first NHL start. Reds Jerseys 2019 . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/ .com) - The St. Fake Reds Jerseys . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3. Cheap Reds Jerseys . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time.DETROIT - The Minnesota Wilds hard work eventually paid off for a key victory. Matt Moulsons goal at 2:15 of overtime gave the Wild a 4-3 come-from-behind win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night. The Wild trailed 2-0 after the first period despite outplaying the Red Wings and outshooting them 12-6. "I was really impressed at the way they were able to stick with it," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "Obviously, theres a tendency to get frustrated and go away from our game. But they stuck with it. Moulson tipped in a pass from defenceman Jonas Brodin — who was along the right wing boards — for Moulsons 21st goal and the game winner. "He (Brodin) showed great patience. He kind of looked over and made eye contact with me," Moulson said. "I went to the net. He couldnt have put it in a better place." The Wild lost to the Red Wings 3-2 on Saturday afternoon in St. Paul. Both teams are in the seventh playoff spot in tight races their respective conferences. Charlie Coyle had a goal and an assist and Jason Pominville and Zach Parise also scored for Minnesota. Mikko Koivu had two assists and Ilya Bryzgalov stopped 13 shots. "It was frustrating being down 2-0 and how good we were playing," Parise said. "But we thought we were doing some really good things." Gustav Nyquist scored twice to extend his goal-scoring streak to five games, and Tomas Tatar also scored for Detroit. Jimmy Howard made 21 saves. "I dont think we were skating toward the middle and putting pressure on their D," Nyquist said. "They could break out pretty fast I thought. So that was an issue, which is whhy we didnt get enough zone time in their zone.dddddddddddd We werent skating good enough, I thought." Tatar tied it 3-3 with 8:17 remaining in the third with a shot from the right circle off the rush. It was his 16th goal. Coyles goal 4:33 into the third period tied the game at 2. He pushed the puck into an empty net off a goal-mouth scramble. It was Coyles ninth goal of the season and second in two games. Parise gave the Wild the lead just 1:45 later when he poked one past Howard for his 24th goal. Pominvilles power-play goal with 8:03 left in the second period put Minnesota on the scoreboard and made it 2-1. His 27th goal of the season came on a one-time slap shot from the high slot area. The goal was scored only 10 seconds after Red Wings defenceman Kyle Quincey went off for interference. Detroits Daniel Alfredsson hit the post with 8:30 left in the second period. Nyquist scored twice in the first period to give Detroit its 2-0 lead. His first goal came on the power play with 6:15 left in the opening period. He put in a rebound from the left circle. His second, and 23rd of the season, was the result of a breakaway. He made a move and slid a backhand shot past Bryzgalov. It was Nyquists seventh goal in five games. He has a NHL-leading 18 goal since Jan. 20. NOTE: Detroit C Joakim Andersson returned after missing six games with a broken foot. ... Wild G Niklas Nackstrom missed his 10th game due to an undisclosed injury. ... Detroit veteran RW Todd Bertuzzi didnt play because of the flu. ... Minnesota D Keith Ballard missed his fourth game with a lower-body injury. ... The Red Wings sent RW Teemu Pulkkinen to their AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen