Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

RE RAVENS AT MIAMI D

in Allgemeines 05.11.2019 03:56
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday. Stanford took the lead early with five birdies in a row on the front nine and finished the day with eight birdies. The best round of the tournament so far left the five-time LPGA Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just trying to make it through the day. "Finally, I got comfortable on these greens and it felt great. I mean, to see the ball go in that much is a lot of fun," the 36-year-old said. "It was nice to see. I needed a round like that." Just like the first round, the contenders played Day 2 at Ko Olina Golf Club with gusty winds — up to 18 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "I think its more about putting. I hate to admit this, but I dont always control my trajectory on purpose. It just kind of happens," Stanford said. "When I get into the wind, and Ive talked about this with my instructor, for some reason my body just starts moving into the ball more and I tend to keep it lower." Hawaii favourite Michelle Wie was one stroke back after a 67 that included five birdies. Wie hit a birdie on the par-5 13th hole that helped her maintain momentum. "That putt was really, really, really fast. It was downwind, down grain, downhill and I just barely touched it and I think the crowd rolled that one in for sure," Wie said. "I thought it lipped out for sure, and it just kind of went around then, and so it was awesome." Christie Kerr, a 16-time tour winner, shot a 66 and was tied for third in a group of four at 138. Among them was top-ranked Inbee Park, who shot a 68. Anna Nordqvist, going for her third win of 2014, and 2012 LOTTE champion Ai Miyazato both missed the cut. Discount Air Max Uk . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Cheap Nike Tn Trainers Uk .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen, NFL Editor Ben Fisher, and Isaac Owusu discuss three hot fantasy football topics. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-95-trainers-cheap-uk.html . - The Florida Panthers are getting some Army training to finish off their preparations for the season. Fake Air Max Trainers .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet .A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph.Philadelphia, PA (Sports Network) - The following is a list of inactive players for tonights game. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS AT DETROIT LIONS, 1:00 PM (ET) Tampa Bay - None Detroit - None NEW YORK JETS AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS, 1:00 PM (ET) NY Jets - TE Jace Amaro, G Dakota Dozier, OL Wesley Johnson, WR Walter Powell, QB Matt Simms, CB Josh Thomas, DL Muhammad Wilkerson Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, DE Scott Crichton, FB Zach Line, CB Jabari Price, LB Brandon Watts, OT JMarcus Webb, G David Yankey ST. LOUIS RAMS AT WASHINGTON REDSKINS, 1:00 PM (ET) St. Louis - TE Alex Bayer, DE Alex Carrington, TE Justice Cunningham, S Lamarcus Joyner, CB Marcus Roberson, G Brandon Washington, DE Ethan Westbrooks Washington - QB Kirk Cousins, DE Kedric Golston, WR DeSean Jackson, G Josh LeRibeus, S Brandon Meriweather, OT Tyler Polumbus, LB Keenan Robinson PITTSBURGH STEELERS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Pittsburgh - WR/RB Dri Archer, WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, OT Marcus Gilbert, LB James Harrison, QB Landry Jones, CB B.W. Webb Cincinnati - LB Vontaze Burfict, LB Chris Carter, OT Tanner Hawkinson, DE Margus Hunt, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, WR Dane Sanzenbacher, WR James Wright HOUSTON TEXANS AT JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - None Jacksonville - DE Andre Branch, LBB A.ddddddddddddJ. Edds, LB Khairi Fortt, CB Jeremy Harris, RB Storm Johnson, OG Tyler Shatley, WR Tommy Streeter INDIANAPOLIS COLTS AT CLEVELAND BROWNS, 1:00 PM (ET) Indianapolis - CB Vontae Davis, NT Zach Kerr, G Lance Louis, OT Andrew McDonald, OT Xavier Nixon, LB Andy Studebaker, G Hugh Thornton Cleveland - None BALTIMORE RAVENS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - None Miami - CB Cortland Finnegan, LB Jonathan Freeny, G Nate Garner, RB LaMichael James, LB Chris McCain, CB Jamar Taylor, OT Billy Turner CAROLINA PANTHERS AT NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, 1:00 PM (ET) Carolina - CB James Dockery, OT David Foucault, S Robert Lester, LB Horace Miller, DT Micanor Regis, G Amini Silatolu, RB DeAngelo Williams New Orleans - None NEW YORK GIANTS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) NY Giants - None Tennessee - None KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS, 4:05 PM (ET) Kansas City - None Arizona - None BUFFALO BILLS AT DENVER BRONCOS, 4:05 PM (ET) Buffalo - None Denver - None SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT OAKLAND RAIDERS, 4:25 PM (ET) San Francisco - None Oakland - None SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, 4:25 PM (ET) Seattle - None Philadelphia - None NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS, 8:30 PM (ET) New England - None San Diego - None ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen