Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

the Apia Internation

in Allgemeines 13.11.2019 04:14
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals attempts to jump-start their season have so far been false starts. Perhaps, on the Fourth of July, the return of Wilson Ramos and an "epiphany" change in the batting order provided the final pieces that can sustain some momentum. Back after missing 44 games with a strained left hamstring, Ramos hit a go-ahead, three-run homer in the seventh inning Thursday, leading the Nationals to an 8-5 matinee win over the Milwaukee Brewers. "Hes a statement player," shortstop Ian Desmond said. "And definitely somebody whos waiting for his turn in the spotlight." Ramos put a 1-0 slider from Brandon Kintzler into the left-field stands and received a curtain call. He finished with three hits and a career-high five RBIs. "Im excited, happy for this day, for me, for my family, for my team," Ramos said. "They were waiting for me for my return, and Im happy for this day, and hopefully I will help the team to win a lot of games." The Nationals earned a split of the four-game series and moved back above .500 in their seesaw season. Theyve already had plenty of emotional wins this year that might have sparked a chase at the first-place Atlanta Braves in the NL East, but each time theyve fallen flat within a few days. Getting desperate to try anything, manager Davey Johnson joked before the game that he was "going crazy" figuring out how to get the bats going and said he was "having a problem" with his Ouija board. He decided to flip-flop Desmond and Jayson Werth, batting Desmond second and Werth sixth. Asked why, he said: "I dont know. Because Im supposed to do something. I had an epiphany last night about 9:30 and I called Desi, and I said, Desi, Im changing something." For at least one day, it was managerial genius. Desmond had three hits, stole two bases and scored two runs and ignited two scoring rallies. Werth had three hits, an RBI and scored twice. "Yeah, that came out all right," Johnson said after the game. "You know, once in a while I have a great idea." Taylor Jordan allowed two runs over 5 2-3 innings in his second major league start, and Drew Storen (3-2) got the win despite blowing a 5-2 lead by allowing two home runs in the seventh inning. Ramos and the Nationals quickly bailed out Storen with a two-out rally. Werth singled off Tom Gorzelanny (1-1). Brewers manager Ron Roenicke then brought in Brandon Kintzler to face Anthony Rendon in a righty-righty matchup. The move backfired. Kintzler walked Rendon and gave up the homer to Ramos. "Just hung a slider," Kintzler said. "What are you going to do? Itll not be the last slider I hang, either. I just didnt make the adjustment quick enough." Rafael Soriano pitched the ninth for his 22nd save, but he allowed the tying run to come to the plate with two out. It might have been Carlos Gomez, who had homered earlier in the game, but Gomez had been taken out in the double switch that brought Kintzler into the game. Roenicke said he made the switch because Gomezs bothersome shoulder had tightened up after a collision with the outfield wall. Gomez said he was fine. "It surprised me when I got out of the game," Gomez said, "especially after I hit a home run." It was a star-spangled day in the nations capital. The game began at 11:06 a.m. and featured a national anthem sang by Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and a new "Freedom Song" performed by Neil Diamond. There would be fireworks on the later on the National Mall, but only after Ramos had lit up Nationals Park. Johnson essentially called the shot while chatting with bench coach Randy Knorr. "I was talking to Randy, I said, Hes had a good day, he might as well just hit one out here," Johnson said. "And, boom, sure enough he did." NOTES: Ramos must love national celebration days. His last three-hit game came on Cinco de Mayo. ... Desmond was doing so well that he was intentionally walked to put Bryce Harper at the plate with the bases loaded and two out in the sixth. Harper grounded out to first, and he is 1 for 15 since returning from a knee injury, and the only hit was a home run in his first at-bat. ... The Brewers were hurt by minor league mistakes. They failed to execute a rundown when Harper was caught between first and second in the third inning, and Juan Francisco strayed too far off first and was thrown out by the cutoff man after an RBI single in the sixth. Fake Jerseys For Sale .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. Fake College Jerseys . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August. http://www.fakejersey.com/fake-puma-jerseys/ . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Fake Jerseys 2019 . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow. Fake MLB Jerseys .Derrick Rose scored 23 points, and the Bulls pulled away from the Nets for a 105-80 victory on Wednesday night. Chicago held Brooklyn to 29 points on 26.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Before the game, Dusty Baker didnt know who his closer would be. The Cincinnati Reds managers eventual choice turned out just right. Sam LeCure overcame two ninth-inning hits and earned the save in the Reds 2-1 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday. Shin-Soo Choo scored the decisive run in the eighth inning on Arizonas fourth wild pitch of the game. Choo scored both Cincinnati runs, helping the Reds to their third win in the four-game series. Cincinnati (73-55) improved to a season-high 18 games over .500 and increased its lead over Arizona to seven games in the race for the National Leagues second wild-card playoff spot. Choo singled to lead off the eighth against reliever Eury De La Rosa (0-1) and moved to second when De La Rosas pickoff attempt rolled away from first baseman Paul Goldschmidt. Todd Frazier sacrificed Choo to third, and Choo scored when ball four to Joey Votto was a wild pitch. Mat Latos (13-4) went eight innings and earned the win, despite getting sick before he took the mound. In his previous three starts, Latos had received only five runs of offensive support. Baker was forced to use his closer Aroldis Chapman for two innings Wednesday night, making him unavailable Thursday. So LeCure was given the chance to earn his first major league save. "Sam is our utility guy," Baker said. "He can go long or short. He has a lot of guts." Latos made the most of two runs on Thursday, allowing just one run and five hits to Arizona. Latos struck out seven, didnt walk anyone, and hit one batter with a pitch. "I was sick right before the first inning," said Latos, who couldnt even keep water down. "I was sick again in the fifth inning. Its gone now but I didnt have anything left in the tank." Latos managed to save the bullpen. "Latos gave us what we wanted," Baker said. "A security guard told me he was vomiting underneath the stands." Arizona starter Trevor Cahill, in his second start since coming off the disabled list, allowed four hits and one run. He walked three, struck out seven and threw three wild pitches -- all in the third inning.dddddddddddd "He struggled that inning," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. "They scored two runs on four wild pitches and an error. Its very frustrating, disappointing." Cahill allowed two hits but still faced the minimum 12 batters over his final four innings, with help from a caught stealing and a double-play ball. In the third, the Reds put runners on second and third with one out. Brandon Phillips cashed in the opportunity with a run-scoring groundout for a 1-0 lead. Cahill entered the game with 11 wild pitches this season, and now has a major league-high 14. The Diamondbacks took a more conventional route in getting even 1-1 in fourth. Adam Eaton and Goldschmidt led off with singles, Arizonas first hits off of Latos. Martin Prado hit into a double play, but Aaron Hill rapped a sharp one-hopper that third baseman Frazier couldnt handle. Hill was credited with a run-scoring infield hit. LeCure told himself he needed three outs like any other inning. "I didnt want to even let myself think of being the closer. I knew there was a possibility," LeCure said. "Chapman is our closer but I did tell him to watch out." Baker selected LeCure because he is fearless. "He doesnt have the best stuff, but hes not afraid," Baker said. "Sam was the best man. He knows how to pitch. I knew he wouldnt get rattled if there were runners on." NOTES: Cincinnati RHP Jonathan Broxton is expected to have surgery after he was placed on the disabled list with a strained right forearm. ... The Reds moved RHP Johnny Cueto to the 60-day disabled list to open a roster spot for RHP Nick Christiani, who was called up from Triple-A Louisville. ... Arizona C Miguel Montero was 1-for-2 with a double and a walk. INF Willie Bloomquist was 2-for-3 with a run scored on Wednesday while on rehab assignments with the teams rookie-level Arizona League affiliate. ... LHP Wade Miley (9-8) is Arizonas scheduled starter in Fridays opener of a three-game series at Philadelphia. RHP Homer Bailey (8-10) is due to start at home for the Reds against Milwaukee. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen