Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

ague-leading 200th home

in Allgemeines 15.11.2019 06:32
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

WWE Smackdown General Manager Daniel Bryan and his wife Brie Bella are expecting their first child, it was revealed on Wednesday night. Former WWE Divas Champion Brie, who stepped away from the ring in April, confirmed her pregnancy on E! News, with the baby due in spring 2017.It has always been a dream of mine to become a mother, said Bella. Now that it is finally real, it fills me up with so much happiness. Brie quit the ring in April in order to start a family I cant wait to see my husband, Bryan, be a father to our child. I am so excited for this new chapter in our lives.Four-time WWE world champion Bryan, whose glittering in-ring career came to an end in February when he retired on medical grounds, added: The day we found out, I just couldnt stop smiling.We are so excited to be parents. Every time I look at Bries stomach, Im amazed that there is a little life in there. Bryan won four world titles in WWE WWE fans can keep up with Bryan and Bellas lives every Sunday on Total Bellas on E! (channel 151) - the first show of the series airs at 6pm this week.The programme follows Brie and her twin sister, Smackdown star Nikki, inside and outside of the ring, including Nikkis relationship with 15-time WWE world champion John Cena.Watch the first episode of Total Bellas, 6pm, Sunday on E! Also See: WWE news WWE videos WWE features WWE on Sky Sports Domingo German Jersey . - In about six minutes, the Memphis Grizzlies had allowed their 23-point lead to be cut to seven. Yogi Berra Jersey . Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level. https://www.cheapyankees.com/281g-joe-torre-jersey-yankees.html . -- Jane Kish stopped all 25 shots she faced as the Weyburn Gold Wings blanked the Sudbury Lady Wolves 3-0 on Friday to advance to the gold-medal game at the Esso Cup. Aroldis Chapman Jersey . Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. Yankees Jerseys 2020 . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup.BALTIMORE -- Buck Showalter did a masterful job of guiding the Baltimore Orioles to the AL East crown, and now hes resting his players in the days leading up to the post-season. The benefit is already apparent. Adam Jones hit a pair of two-run homers and the Orioles received another steady performance from right-hander Chris Tillman in a 7-2 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Saturday night. Jones was coming off two straight days off and Tillman was pitching with an extra day of rest. Not only that, but Showalter rested Steve Pearce and Nick Markakis, who probably would have played if the games were particularly meaningful. Pearce got a cortisone shot in his ailing right wrist and Markakis sat out with a sore shoulder. On Friday, shortstop J.J. Hardy (back spasms) was rested. "One of the good things about being able to know youre in early is things like Nick," Showalter said. "During the season we probably would have pushed it. Same thing with Stevie, J.J. We gave Adam a couple days (off)." The victory moved the Orioles within two games of the Angels in the race for home-field advantage throughout the playoffs, pending Los Angeles late game against Texas. "We still have something to prove," Jones said. "Were trying to catch Anaheim for the best record overall. Guys understand that. Just because the normal stars arent playing doesnt mean that the guys that are playing cant easily fill in the role. Thats what the guys are doing. Its a collective team." But the object now is to be fresh and ready for the post-season. "Its tough, but weve got to be smart and Ive been cutting down on my swings a lot," Pearce said. "Its just that time of year." Tillman (13-5) gave up two runs and five hits in seven innings. He has allowed three runs or fewer in 20 consecutive starts, tied with Steve Barber for the second-longest such run in Orioles history behind Dave McNally (25). "He was getting better as the game went on," Showalter said. "Maybe in 10 or 11 days, two weeks or whatever it is, he continues to pitch in that game." BBaltimores likely starter in Game 1 of the playoffs, Tillman is 6-0 in 13 starts since July 12.dddddddddddd. Jones connected against Rubby De La Rosa (4-8) in the third inning and Heath Hembree in the fifth. It was his sixth career two-homer game, the second this season. Christian Walker also went deep for Baltimore, hitting a solo shot in the fourth for his first major league homer. Boston got another home run from David Ortiz, his third in two games and No. 35 of the season. Ortiz now has 466 for his career, passing Dave Winfield for sole possession of 33rd place on the all-time list. De La Rosa gave up four runs in four innings and is winless in his last seven starts. "Hes still showing good velocity," manager John Farrell said. "Just the consistency to the overall execution is whats missing right now." After Mookie Betts walked to open the game, Ortiz hit a 75 mph curveball into the seats in left-centre. He was previously 2 for 24 against Tillman with no home runs. "We didnt really do anything after that," Farrell said. Jones tied it in the third with Baltimores major league-leading 200th home run of the season. The Orioles have hit at least 200 in three straight years for the first time in franchise history. Inserted as a late replacement for Pearce, Walker led off the fourth with a drive into the centre-field bleachers. The Orioles fourth-round pick in 2012 was playing in his third big league game. UP NEXT The Orioles wrap up their regular-season home slate when they send Miguel Gonzalez (9-8, 3.28 ERA) to the mound on Sunday against RHP Joe Kelly (2-2, 4.21 ERA) , who makes his ninth start for Boston since being traded from St. Louis on July 31. COUNT THE INNINGS Red Sox: De La Rosa has pitched exactly four innings in each of his last three starts. He needed 80 pitches to get through four in this one. Orioles: Tillman passed the 200-inning mark for the second straight year. "Two hundred is important because it means youre out there and competing for your team, and youre giving your chance a team to win," he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen