Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

ght corner and Jar

in Allgemeines 28.11.2019 07:24
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

MESA, Ariz. -- LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tours season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes. The 32-year-old Canadian closed with a 1-under 71 for a 12-under 204 total at Longbow Golf Club. She finished second last year, two strokes behind Jaclyn Sweeney. "It feels amazing, Ive worked really hard the last five months and Ive finished second a lot on this tour and this is my first win," said Sharp, who earned $15,000. "It feels really good. I struck the ball well all week, putted well and hung in there. ... It was a little bit of a grind today, but I used my mental toughness and training to get through it and Im happy that Im holding the trophy." She will return to the LPGA Tour on March 20-23 at the LPGA Founders Cup in Phoenix. "This is a big confidence boost, I played well in the Bahamas and missed the cut in Australia so I was a little bit down coming into this week," Sharp said. "These three days have brought me back up and now I have a month off until the next tournament, the LPGA Founders Cup, and Im looking forward to that." Steen finished with a 68. Emily Talley (65), Becca Huffner (68), Sadena Parks (68) and Jennie Lee (71) tied for third at 9 under. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71 to tie for 14th at 3 under. She won the Australian Ladies Masters this month. Clearance Sports Jerseys .Y. - OK, it is done. Sports Jerseys . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. https://www.discountsportsjerseyscheap.com/ .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. Stitched Sports Jerseys .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. Authentic Sports Jerseys .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.Kingston, RI (SportsNetwork.com) - Treveon Graham scored 16 of his 26 points in the second half and No. 17 VCU rallied from nine points down to beat Rhode Island 65-60 on Tuesday night. VCU took its first lead since the first half on Grahams 3-pointer with 2 1/2 minutes left, part of a 12-2 run to end the game sparked by Melvin Johnsons 3 on the previous possession. Mo Alie-Cox scored the last of his 10 points on a dunk during the surge and Johnson added nine points for VCU (14-3, 4-0 Atlantic 10), which has won nine in a row since falling to then-No. 7 Virginia on Dec. 6. (The Cavaliers are currently ranked No. 2 in the country.) E.C. Matthews scored 22 points to lead Rhode Island (11-4, 3-1), which had a six-game winning streak stopped and lost for the first time in eight home games this season. Hassan Martin added 10 points, 10 rebounds and six blocks in the loss and Jarelle Reischel also scoreed 10.dddddddddddd Rhode Island only scored two more points after Matthews leaning 3 from the right corner and Jared Terrells dunk gave it a 58-53 lead with under 3 1/2 minutes remaining. It led 35-28 at halftime after outrebounding VCU 26-16 over the first 20 minutes and had a 49-40 lead on Martins dunk with nine minutes left. Later, Rhode Island trailed by three with a chance to tie the score when Matthews was whistled for traveling after moving his pivot foot. The turnover led to a pair of Briante Weber foul shots at the other end to give VCU a 63-58 lead with 11 seconds left. Game Notes VCU has the most wins (28) in the conference since joining the Atlantic 10 in 2012 ... VCU leads the all-time series 5-2, including a 4-0 mark under Shaka Smart ... VCU plays at Duquesne on Saturday ... Rhode Island is at Massachusetts on Saturday. ' ' 'bout being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs too get back on track.dddddddddddd "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. ' ' 'tarts and nine times in second periods. When Miller gets off to a tough start, it has at times been a struggle to regain his form and focus. But on the nights Ryan Miller successfully navigates his personal mine fields, he has been a remarkable closer. While the numbers in the table above outline Millers season as a whole, the pattern has held true on the Canucks current road trip. Has has allowed four first period goals, five second period markers and has surrendered just a pair of third period goals. And over that time, he has posted a shutout in Columbus, been pulled in Toronto and split his results in Detroit and Washington. Its hard to figure out after all these years how a veteran of so many NHL battles still needs time to work his way into games. And harder still to make sense of why when hes on everything is great, but when hes not he has trouble surviving second periods. Ultimately, hockey is a results-oriented business and Ryan Millers bottom line looks awfully good at 16-5 despite having his evening cut short on Saturday. Without question, hes been a big part of the Canucks success this season. Hes developed a knack of being there when the Canucks need him most and the numbers show hes been very good when games are on the line. So sure there may have been some potholes in the first 40 minutes of hockey games so far this season, but its pretty evident that third periods have been Miller time. ' ' 'rts to the team. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen