Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

Kong and fivents

in Allgemeines 23.09.2019 04:52
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

BERLIN -- Borussia Dortmund captain Sebastian Kehl scored the only goal as his team consolidated second place in the Bundesliga with a 1-0 win at his former club Freiburg on Sunday. Kehls goal came against the run of play in the 58th minute when he swept the ball over Freiburg goalkeeper Oliver Baumann from around 25 metres with his left foot. "We didnt really have any shots on goal. Dortmund neither -- apart from Kehls shot," Baumann said. "Its annoying, because we were holding our own." The result prevented Freiburg from escaping the relegation zone with a win. It would have been the clubs 100th home win in 500 Bundesliga games. Dortmund restored its 20-point gap behind runaway leader Bayern Munich. "Whoever wins these sorts of games becomes champion, but that doesnt apply (this season)," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp joked, referring to Bayerns unprecedented form. Both Dortmund and Freiburg cancelled each other out in a first half of few real threats, and there werent many more chances in the second. "It was a lucky win for us. You have to say that," Dortmund defender Mats Hummels said. Dortmunds Sokratis was fortunate to escape with just a yellow card at the end of the first when he appeared to take down the surging Philipp Zulechner. "If he showed a card at all, it should be red as he was the last defender," Zulechner said. Mainz drew 1-1 at home with Hertha Berlin in Sundays late game, a result that cost both sides the chance to climb into the European qualification places. Hertha goalkeeper Thomas Kraft made a series of key interventions as the home side came closest to scoring in the first half. Adrian Ramos put the visitors ahead in the 51st, when Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting lost the ball to Per Skjelbred, who set up the Colombian striker to shoot inside the far post. Choupo-Moting atoned in the 65th with a well-struck penalty, conceded when Sami Allagui brought down Koo Ja-Cheol. "We made unnecessary mistakes in the first half but improved in the second," said Hertha coach Jos Luhukay, whose side remains ninth, two points behind seventh-placed Mainz. "Were happy with the point." NHL Jerseys From China . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Stitched NHL Jerseys .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. http://www.cheapnhlcustomjerseys.com/ . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. Fake Adidas NHL Jerseys . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration.MANCHESTER, England - Ryan Giggs path to becoming the most durable and decorated player of the English Premier League era can be traced back almost 32 years, to the moment his precocious talents were spotted by a milkman on a muddy school pitch in north-west Manchester. "He was just like a gazelle, flying up the wing," recalled Dennis Schofield, who happened to also be a scout at Manchester City. "I thought, Flipping heck, hes good this kid." Giggs was just 8 at the time, but his close control, pace and skills had Schofield salivating. "He is the most outstanding player Ive seen at that age, even now. Like Stanley Matthews," Schofield, now 82, told The Associated Press. Three decades on and the comparison with Matthews could not be more apt. Like the England great, who played top-level football until he was 50, Giggs longevity is going down in folklore. On Friday, the Manchester United midfielder turned 40. His hair is thinning and greying, his turn of pace isnt what it was, and he is used more sparingly by the English champions, where he is now also part of the coaching staff under manager David Moyes. But Giggs the player is showing no sign of decline. From central midfield, he was the driving force behind Uniteds devastating 5-0 victory over Bayer Leverkusen on Wednesday in the Champions League, club footballs top and most intense competition. He played 90 minutes, too. And dont be surprised to see him featuring for United against Tottenham in the Premier League on Sunday. That would be his 953rd club appearance, all coming for United since his debut in 1991. "I dont know what the younger lads think of me," Giggs said. "When I was 17 and 18, I thought 31 was ancient. Here I am, at 40." Teddy Sheringham, Kevin Phillips (who is still playing in the top flight for Crystal Palace) and Gordon Strachan are the only other outfield footballers to have played in the Premier League in their fifth decade. But none of the trio performed at the elite level throughout their careers as Giggs has done — and no one has come near his haul of titles and medals. The list keeps growing: 13 Premier Leagues, four FA Cups, three League Cups, two Champions Leagues, one UEFA Super Cup, an Intercontinental Cup and a Club World Cup. He is the only player to have scored a goal in every Premier League season, has the most appearances in the Champions League (148), and played 1,021 professional games for club and country. His solo goal in the FA Cup semifinal replay against Arsenal in 1999, where he set off from inside his own half, jinked round three defenders and slammed a shot into the roof of the net, has gone down as one of the greatest goals in English football. Giggs doesnt ssee himself quitting any time soon, either.ddddddddddddSince turning 30, he has undertaken regular yoga sessions, which is an accepted method of keeping in shape even if, years ago, it earned funny looks in the macho world of football. He has also refined his game, playing deeper in midfield rather than on the wings. He relies on speed of thought rather than the speed of his legs, and he is way ahead of the rest. "Hes an unbelievable footballer," Moyes said, "and is even getting better." Tributes to Giggs poured in from across the country on Friday. Moyes said he "undoubtedly" the leagues best ever player and former teammate Mark Hughes — now manager at Stoke — said the success Giggs has had "wont be replicated by anyone." "Maybe he is like a good Bordeaux (wine)," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger mused, "he gets better as he gets older." Schofield believes the natural fitness Giggs is blessed with means he could go on for another four of five years — and he has been right about the Welshman before. Schofield recalls his chance first encounter with Giggs as if it was yesterday. "I was on my milkfloat this day and all these kids came out of school," he said in a phone interview. "I said, Are you going playing? and they said, Yeah, just down the road. "So I parked my milkfloat up and went and watched them. They kicked off and this young lad, 8 years old, playing on the left wing. My, he had some pace on him, good control. Everything." Schofield spoke to Giggs mother, who was watching on the touchline, and invited the youngster to train with a local team, Deans. He spent years nurturing Giggs, taking him on tours to the Isle of Wight where, Schofield reminisces, "parents left their own teams, their own kids who were playing, to come across and watch Ryan play." Then came the moment Schofield has forever regretted. "I got him down to Man City and told the chief scout, When he is 14, youd better be down at his house because there will be quite a few clubs knocking on his door. He told me not to worry, that (Giggs) father has shaken hands on it and will sign for us. "Well, on that morning he was 14, the only people who were at his house were Alex Ferguson and (former United scout) Joe Brown. They signed him on. Our chief scout was still sat in his office, waiting for him to come down to City. And the rest is history." Citys loss was Uniteds gain — and 26 years later, Giggs is still ramming that message home. "I still enjoy training, the buzz before the game, the buzz when we win," Giggs told The Times of London. "As long as that lasts, Ill carry on." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen