Willkommen auf der offiziellen Homepage des Fegefeuer-Clans

een playing this game si

in Allgemeines 17.10.2019 04:56
von yyys123 | 1.110 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Jason Giambis 19th season didnt go as planned. Hes not sure there will be a 20th. As the Indians closed 2014 short of the playoffs, Giambi said Sunday he hasnt decided whether hell try to extend a major league playing career that began with Oakland in 1995. Ive been playing this game since I was five years old, the 43-year-old said before the Indians finished a three-game series with Tampa Bay. Thats your whole life. If you look at it, its 40 years of doing the same thing. Its been unbelievable. Its been fun. But, I still havent made a decision about what Im going to do yet. Who knows? Maybe somebodys looking for a broken down 44-year-old to kind of take a few extra hacks. Giambi didnt contribute much on the field this season. He broke a rib during spring training and began the year on the disabled list. He was also on the DL with a strained calf and sore left knee. Entering Sundays game, he was batting just .133 with two homers and five RBIs in 60 at-bats. However, Giambis influence off the field couldnt be quantified. The Indians re-signed him to a minor league contract after last season, knowing he would be a positive influence on young players throughout their organization. Giambi did just that as a role model, mentor and leader. He also graciously gave up his No. 25 to Jim Thome, when the former Indians slugger wanted to retire with Cleveland. Giambi went to back No. 72, the number he wore when he first went to camp with the Athletics. Indians manager Terry Francona said everyone -- players, coaches and even a manager who has won two World Series titles -- learned from Giambi. This guy brings so much and hes so special to be around that you savour it and take what you can because he has a lot of offer, Francona said. With 440 career homers, Giambi is 41st on the career list. Hes not sure if that number will grow, and doesnt know what uniform hell wear next -- or if hell put one on at all. He was a finalist for Colorados managerial job in 2012 and Francona knows Giambi is going to do whatever he wants to do. For now, Giambi is only making one off-season commitment. Ill go home and enjoy my family, he said. Thats the biggest thing Ive got on my plate right now, just go home and enjoy every minute of that. And then Ill worry about what the universe has got in store for me next. I have not made one decision. Theres some teams Im sure that have kind of been asking my agent what Im going to do, but I dont even want to know who it is. I dont care right now. I just want to go home and enjoy my kids and have fun. Custom Nike Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting. Custom Nike New York Yankees Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. https://www.customnikebaseballjerseys.com/401n-custom-nike-chicago-cubs-jerseys-baseball.html . Sections of the British media reported Friday that Brooklyn Beckham, the son of United great David, was invited to a training session at the club on Thursday. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Online . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Cheap Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. CHICAGO -- Team USA is hoping for the best after watching another player get helped off the court with an injury. Sacramento Kings centre DeMarcus Cousins hurt his right knee when he got tangled with Anthony Davis after both big men hit the floor going after a loose ball during a scrimmage toward the end of Thursdays practice. The World Cup of Basketball is just two weeks away. "Definitely scary, not just the fact that he went down, but the fact that I actually was the one who dove on him," Davis said. "I kind of feel bad and I hope hes fine because he really wants to be here. He really wants to play." Cousins watched the end of the scrimmage with a bag of ice on his knee as trainers milled around his table. He took a few ginger steps while players were coming off the floor. "Were hopeful its just a bruise or a slight sprain, but we wont really know until he gets his MRI," said Jerry Colangelo, the managing director of USA Basketball. "We hope it turns out to be nothing, but mmore precautionary than anything else.dddddddddddd But nothing definitive until we get the results." It was the Americans first workout since Paul George broke his right leg in a gruesome injury that occurred during an intrasquad scrimmage on Aug. 1 in Las Vegas. Kevin Durant also withdrew from the team last week. Colangelo said he spoke with the team about Georges injury. "I think time heals," Colangelo said after practice. "What took place after a few days is that in checking with all the players, they were all in, looking forward to coming to Chicago and everyone showed and they played really hard today, so were pleased." The U.S. is expected to practice again on Friday, and hosts Brazil in an exhibition at the United Center on Saturday night. Colangelo said Cousins likely wouldnt play for the next couple of days. The roster is at 16 players after Rudy Gay joined the pool following Durants departure. It has to be cut to 12 before the World Cup begins on Aug. 30. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Legende: Leader Vertreter Spezielle Ränge FM-Cape-Besitzer Normale Mitglieder

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: watchesprice
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1394 Themen und 2033 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen